Sunshine Award :)

After only blogging for about 2 months, I'm happy to report that we've received our first award! Laura from Laura's Lacquers passed this Sunshine Award on to us and we couldn't be more excited.

Since there are three of us, we'll each answer our own set so you can get to know each of us a little bit better :)


Ericka's Answers - Brittany's Answers, Jen's Answers
Favorite Color: Purple, Blue, Pink
Favorite Animal:  When I was little, I loved otters. Now I'm partial to kittens :), hmm...well I also love kitty cats, but I also have a big spot in my heart for bunnies (Bunny Foo is my nickname), Dogs I desperately want a puppy but I live with my parents and my mom wont let me!
Favorite Number: 5, 16, ??
Perfume I'm Wearing Right Now:  Instead of perfume, I usually prefer body mist. Right now, I'm wearing Victoria's Secret Amber Blackberry. I'm wearing At First Sight from Victoria's Secret, its a sheer fragrance mist.  But I also really love Still by J.Lo. I hardly ever wear perfume and honestly right now I smell a little like men's cologne and a little like nail polish remover :)
Something you always wear that identifies you: My grandma's ring, Jewelry- I always wear 2 rings, earrings, and a necklace...oh and sometimes I throw in a bracelet. Underwear.
What's Your Passion: I love to read. Sad to admit, but I think tv is a passion too... I just get so addicted! I guess math should be a passion too since I made a career out of it. I love tv, reading, and celebrity news...their lives fascinate me. I agree with both Brittany and Ericka, I love reading and i know way more about celebrities than any normal person should.
Getting or Giving Presents: Who doesn't love to get gifts? I hate the awkwardness of presents sometimes though... like how excited should I be about this? I love getting presents, but I definitely hate receiving them...like Ericka said I don't know how to act.  But I like giving gifts too, because I like picking out stuff for other people. I love giving present, picking things out for people and seeing my awkward friends and family react to gifts.
What was the last eyeshadow you used: Some shade of purple. I'm wearing BonneBell -Cafe Classics...I know that this brand is geared towards tweens, but I love their eye shadows. Covergirl- its a white shimmery shade idk what it is called.
Favorite Day of the Week: Saturday, Saturday, Monday because I typically work weekends but I'm almost always off on mondays, plus tv shows are better on mondays.
Are your nails painted right now: Of course. I can't remember the last time they weren't. I just finished a look called Explosion inspired by Jane at Nailside. Yes! I have on a new one for me...China Glaze Re-Fresh Mint. Just finish painting them Sally Hanson Complete Salon Manicure Navy Baby with O.P.I. Servin up Sparkle on top, they are beautiful. 

~ Nailed by Ericka, Brittany, and Jen ~

Post a Comment