Re-Freshing Little Dots

So last weekend Jen and I went to the new Sally's in our hometown, and I picked up China Glaze Re-Fresh Mint.  I have seen this polish on quite a few blogs, so naturally I decided that I also needed it.  I'm really happy that I picked it up because it is a beautiful pale mint green.  I'm always a little nervous with the color green, but this one is perfect.  I started my mani with a base coat of Seche Clear, and then did 2 coats of Re-Fresh Mint.  This polish is a beautiful creme that was almost completely opaque in one coat, but I did 2 for good measure.  I'm really liking China Glaze's creme formula.  They are very easy to apply and have great coverage.  This polish was also really shiny without a top coat.

To add a little something to this pretty color, I added 3 little dots to my ring fingers and thumbs.  I used my other new polish Finger Paints Vintage Velvet.  This is a mute blue green color.  I used the new dotting tool that my mom let me have (it was from her collection of scrapbooking supplies.)  I haven't done a lot with accent nails, but its really growing on me. I topped everything off with a coat of SV.
Both pictures were taken outside in the evening sun.

I really love this color combination together.  What do you think?

~Nailed by Brittany~

Post a Comment