Poolside Companion

This summer has been so busy.  Ericka has been gone like the whole summer, and with her not around I have been traveling back to my hometown where my mom and Jen live.  Since I'm gone for most of the weekend, I always forget to schedule posts, therefore there are never any posts during the weekend.  Oops!  But to make up for the lack of posts, I'm going to showoff one of my weekend manicures.  Since I work in a more professional setting, I don't always feel comfortable wearing really bright colors to work, but on the weekends its free range.

So a couple of weekends ago, Ericka and I went to visit my Dad, who was staying at my stepmother's sister's house.  My aunt just happens to have a pool, so I decided that I needed to find the perfect color to go with our poolside party.  I picked China Glaze- Turned Up Turquoise (Neon).  I had bought this polish a couple weeks prior to this weekend and had yet tried it, so it was a perfect match.

I painted 2 coats of this bright and super pretty turquoise.  Since it is a neon color, the polish naturally has a matte finish.  I didn't love the color matte, so I topped it off with a coat of Seche Vite.
This pic is little blurry, but it showed the color nicely.  This was taken outside the sun :)

What is your favorite color to wear by the pool?

~Nailed by Brittany~

Post a Comment