Welcome

Welcome to our blog. That's right, I said "our". There's three of us... Brittany, Jen, and Ericka (that's me).

Here's our story: Back in '05, the three of us met at college. Well Brittany and Jen had known each other since high school, but I came along to join them. We've since graduated college and began our "grown-up" lives as a butcher, a baker, and a candlestick maker. Okay, not really, but that sounds way cooler :) We are actually an accountant (Brittany), a registered nurse (Jen), and a high school math teacher (Ericka).

The nail polish craze is fairly new to us, although we have painted our nails for years. While I was away enjoying my Mexican vacation this year, Brittany decided to stalk many of you. Yes, she read your blogs... for hours. Upon my return, I found an apartment full of surprises (Brittany and I are still roommates). There were bottles everywhere. The obsession had taken hold and there was no turning back.

First came the stops to Sally's, Ulta, and every drug store in a ten mile radius. Our dining room table was lost to the rows of nail polish, color coordinated for easy access. Next, we started water marbling and stamping. The table top was even ruined in the process, but it was well worth it. We're learning as we go and loving it. We are constantly looking for new ideas and colors to add to our collection. And the best part of it all is that we are sharing it with you!

Here are our nails for the Katy Perry concert :)
Photograph by Everett Morningside, II
~ Nailed by Ericka ~

2 comments

Gman | July 11, 2011 at 3:59 PM

The nails look great and I like the blog.

How was the concert?

Let's Get Nailed | July 12, 2011 at 4:09 PM

Thanks! The concert was amazing :)

Post a Comment