Feeling a Litte Blue & Guest Nails

So, last week I decided that I wanted to test out Finger Paint- Artistic Azure.  I have used this polish a couple of times to stamp with, but I had never actually worn it alone.  I'm so happy that I did.  I applied 2 coats, and topped it off with a top coat of SV.  The color of the polish is amazing.  Its a deep, rich, but still bright blue.  Depending on the light the color would read differently.  Below are inside pictures without a flash.

I also wanted to show you the nails that I did for my mom and her friend last weekend.  They had their 30th high school reunion and wanted to have their nails done.  My mom loves the stamping so I stamped both ladies' nails.  Here are the results:
Used Ulta Salon Formula Encore Pink as the base (2 Coats) & Concrete Evidence for the stamped imagine
Used Sinful Colors Love Nails as the base (3 coats- this is a very sheer polish) & Finger Paints Artistic Azure for  the all over stamp imagine.  We also added silver flowers to each nail using Wet n Wild Silvivor.
~Nailed by Brittany~

Post a Comment