Britney & Nicki

So on Tuesday, Jen and I went to the Britney Spears/Nicki Minaj Concert!  Yay!  It was amazing :)  Here are a few pics:
Nicki :)

Britney!
So of course, Jen and I had beautiful nails for the show. For Jen, she used a base coat of Wet n Wild Silvivor and stamped it with ORLY Passion Fruit using plate m78.  I love the silver with bright pink on top.

A little zebra & cheetah print mixture....love!

For my nails, I used Jen's China Glaze Flip Flop Fantasy.  This is a bright pinkish orange color.  I was painting my nails inside around 6-7 p.m. and it didn't look that bright, but as soon as we stepped outside it became 20x brighter.  Regardless, it was pretty in artificial and natural light. I added Ultra Pro Opal Elegance to the top for a touch of glitter.  I loved this look.  However, working in a more professional setting, I decided to add the Hard Candy Matte-ly In Love top coat.  Unfortunately, I was unable to get a clear picture of it.  However, the really cool thing about this nail polish was that in the black lights at the concert it GLOWED!  It was so pretty!
 
~Nailed by Jen & Brittany~

Post a Comment