Conservative Cheetah

For my first post, I'm going to show you a new design for me.  After receiving all of our stamping plates, I've decided that I'm in love with the animal prints.  Animal prints are not my normal forte, but I feel like you can go a little wild on your nails. The zebra print has been used fairly regularly but this is the first appearance for the cheetah print.  

I started with 2 coats of Wet n Wild- Private Viewing.  This color is lovely, but its very similar to the color of my skin.  So I don't think that I will be able to wear it alone.  Next I stamped on the cheetah print using Ulta- Smoke Screen.  At first, I was nervous that this color combination was going to be strange, but I'm happily surprised by how much I like the 2 colors together.  To top everything off, I added Nubar-2010.  This was my first nail polish purchased via the Internet.  After seeing it on multiple blogs, I just couldn't resist.
Used Wet n Wild- Private Viewing, Ulta Salon Formula -Smoke Screen & Nubar- 2010

~Nailed by Brittany~

Post a Comment