Pink Wednesday: Pink Imagination

So since today is Wednesday, I decided to try out our new Finger Paint- Pink Imagination.  It a beautiful pale pink with a whitish glitter/shimmer.  It has been a crazy busy week.  I have been neglecting my duty to post on the blog, and I feel so bad about it, but I promise tomorrow I will show pictures of Jen's and mine nails for the Britney Spears/Nicki Minaj concert :)  P.S.  It was amazing!

Since I didn't get home until late last night from the concert, I just very quickly painted my nails.  I only did one coat, but I kinda liked the the effect that the polish had.  The polish covers nicely, but there was still VNL.
Taken inside with natural light.  Not much sun this evening in Ohio :(

This was the perfect polish to switch up after the crazy brightness of my polish for Britney (I will share tomorrow).  What do you think?  Pretty right!

~Nailed by Brittany

Post a Comment