Just The Tip

I am in much to silly a mood to be writing anything serious tonight (please see the title of this post) so I'm going to keep it short and simple.
When I went to paint my nails last night I was having a really difficult time picking colors. I typically love bright, neon colors and glitter, but I was actually feeling more of a dark polish, I still couldnt resist the glitter though.
The red color I used is Cherry on Top from Nicole by OPI. Usually when I paint my nails I put on a black or white base coat underneath to brighten or darken the color, so I used ORLY Liquid Vinyl under the red. It ended up making it like a wine color which I thought was really pretty. The french tip is Beware from Pure Ice.

All photo credits go to my brother Joe aka Everett Morningside, II.

~Nailed by Jen~

2 comments

27Jack | July 17, 2011 at 4:51 PM

Jen ~ Your nails are BEAUTIFUL! And YAY, Joe!!

Unknown | August 7, 2011 at 6:02 AM

I would have never thought to do a black base coat on anything unless it was a sheer shimmer or glitter. i like how your red turned out!

Post a Comment