Funky French

So when I paint my nails, it usually takes me longer to decide on what I want to do compared to the actual painting. Today I spent at least an hour trying to decide what look I was going for. I decided to trying out a stamp and french tip combo.

I started off by painting two coats of China Glaze - Flying Dragon (Neon). I really like this color, but it looks matte once it is put on. I topped this off with a coat of SV to bring out the shine. For the stamping, I used Finger Paints - Paper Mache and Konad plate 73. The Finger Paints seem to work really well with the stampers. I also like to put cuticle oil around my nails before I stamp. It helps get off the overlap on your fingers without too much clean up.

I finished off the look with some Scotch tape to tape off the tip. I used the Paper Mache again. And as always, I finished topped the entire design with a second coat of SV.

Used Finger Paints - Paper Mache, China Glaze - Flying Dragon (Neon), & SV Top Coat
Konad plate 73 stamp and french tip.

~ Nailed by Ericka ~

1 comment

27Jack | July 17, 2011 at 4:49 PM

I really like that stamp... I want that one, the next time I am there!!

Post a Comment