Dance (and Stamp) Teal Dawn

Since discovering the wonderful world of nails blogs, the thought of painting my nails a solid color has flown out the window. I really love stamping and can't believe that I was in the dark for so long. There are just so many possibilities! I'm still on a bit of a learning curve (I will blame that on the catholic school I went to that thought wearing nail polish was a crime!) and my clean up definitely needs work. That being said, I was pretty happy with results.

I started off with a base coat topped with two coats of Ulta Salon Formula - Dance Teal Dawn. Since I love sparkles, I added Wet & Wild - Blue Wants to be a Millionaire. The stamp was from Konad plate 63 with Orly - Gum Drop. As always, I finished the job with a coat of SV.
Used Ulta - Dance Teal Dawn & Wet & Wild - Blue Wants to be a Millionaire

Used Orly - Gum Drop & Konad plate 63

~ Nailed by Ericka ~

1 comment

27Jack | July 18, 2011 at 6:00 PM

I really like the colors you picked out!! And I am totally hooked on the stamping. Such a neat concept!

Post a Comment