Rose Water Marbling

After Brittany discovered the Water Marbling technique, I knew that I wanted to try it out. I've attempted it twice in the past, but the results haven't been the greatest. For this attempt, I used Finger Paints - Rose, Ulta Salon Formula - Concrete, and Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure - Lavender Cloud. I really like using the Rose because it adds shimmer to the final design.

I've found that the best method for me is using bottled water poured into a dixie cup. We've had the bottles of water sitting out so it is room temperature. I dropped in the pink, gray, and then the white and repeated once for a total of 6 drops. I also use an insane amount of toothpicks, cotton balls, and tape, but it works :)

My biggest problem is keeping my swirls constant throughout. I have a few nails that turn out awesome and then the others look like I painted them in the dark. The photo below is after a few days so there is a little tip wear.

Used Finger Paints - Rose, Ulta Salon Formula - Concrete, &
Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure - Lavender Cloud
~ Nailed by Ericka ~

Post a Comment