Sparkles

A few weeks ago I purchased a box set of O.P.I. polishes that were part of the Serena Williams collection. There was a pretty purple and a chunky glitter. The glitter (Servin' up Sparkle) is really pretty in the bottle with small silver glitters and large holographic pieces. I painted it on my toes over a black polish and i liked it but I felt like the glitter was maybe too intense for my finger nails. But then I got Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure in Navy Baby. The navy blue was nice but it needed a little something so on an impulse I did a coat of Servin' Up Sparkle on top and it far exceeded my expectations.

2 Coats Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure Navy Baby, 1 Coat O.P.I . Servin' Up Sparkle
My only disappointment is that the navy looks really dark, almost black, especially in the photos. In person though it looked nice, the navy was just a little more subtle than a strait black polish underneath.

I love the holo glitters.
I ended up really loving this manicure. I think its because I had low expectations so I was pleasantly surprised when it turned out so pretty. From now on I'll just expect the worst that way when things turn out good it will be twice as exciting. 
~Nailed by Jen~

Post a Comment