Deja Blue & Avengers Part 2

That rhymes! Lol.  Anyways,  on my first Avengers post I showed off my first cupcake mani, and said that I would show you the base color.  So here we go.  I did 2 coats of Savvy Deja Blue.  I picked up this polish at Sally's a couple of weeks ago (they had a buy 2 get 1 free sale) and I love blue polish.  This color is gorgeous.  Its a lovely dark blue with a shimmer to it.  It definitely has that lit from within quality.  I hope you like this color as much as I do.
Taken outside in the shade.

Sun! So pretty :)

This color is just pretty....
Ok, so now I have a few more pictures for 'The Avengers'.  Sadly, I still haven't seen them actually filming, but we did walk around to the other side of the set, and it was pretty cool down there.  Ericka and I are planning on heading there again today to see if we can see some action.  Fingers crossed!  Also, these photos are from Thursday and Friday.  They set the vehicles up differently like 4 times a day, so that's why there may be some that look different.

Some Army Tanks and A Lion King poster.

Grand Central Station on the right side.

I love this guy :)
 


So that's all for now.  Hope you enjoyed it.  I can't wait for the movie to come out, so I actually know what they were doing down there all this time :)

~Nailed by Brittany~

5 comments

Sandra | August 20, 2011 at 1:11 PM

Gorgeous polish! :)

Let's Get Nailed | August 21, 2011 at 1:35 PM

Thanks. Have you tried any Savvy polishes?

The Beauty and The Business | September 8, 2011 at 12:57 PM

This color is GORGEOUS!!! I love love LOVE it! I love those deep sapphire blue polishes. Those and red polishes are my staples during the winter.

Let's Get Nailed | September 8, 2011 at 6:35 PM

I love this polish too...the color is even more gorgeous in person :) I don't red that much but I definitely want to wear them more.

Gail Hays | May 25, 2022 at 7:16 PM

Thannk you for this

Post a Comment