Pink Peonies

So before I go into my crazy ramblings here, let me just remind you that I watch too much t.v. I've admitted it, but I still can't seem to cure it :) It's just too addicting. When I picked up this Pure Ice - Peony to paint my nails the other day, I remembered this story.

I was once watching an episode of Ellen and she was talking about her wedding. She talked about picking flowers for the ceremony and they agreed on peonies for the symbolism ("P" - and - "E") for Portia and Ellen. I just thought that was such a cool idea. And who knows... if I happen to marry a guy whose name starts with "P", maybe I can borrow her idea :)

The nail polish went on pretty nicely and the pictures are after two coats.  The only issue I had was that you can still see some brush strokes on my nails.

Outside in the sunshine... Thanks Ohio :)
I ended up using this as the base for my "Cheshire Cat" tape mani that I did... post coming soon :)

~ Nailed by Ericka ~

1 comment

Unknown | August 15, 2011 at 1:49 PM

Cute story! I like the color

Post a Comment