Concrete Confetti

To celebrate my last week of freedom, I went to visit my family in Pennsylvania. I only took a limited supply of polishes with me, but managed to change my nails almost every day I was there. My family thought I was crazy, but at least my nails looked good :)

Usually I like to pair Ulta - Pinata Yada Yada with something a little bit darker... almost always over black. But I decided that I'd like something a little lighter for the sunshine. I completed this mani with 2 coats of Ulta - Concrete Evidence and then topped with the Pinata glitter.

Outside in the sun.

Another attempt at sunshine... a little cloudy though.




When it came time to take this polish off, I had to fight with the glitter as usual. I always end up with glitter all over my hands, but it is definitely worth it.

P.S. Check out our new link for Inventory. It's on the right under the About Me section!

~ Nailed by Ericka ~

1 comment

Sandra | August 10, 2011 at 11:22 AM

It looks really nice, reminds me circus. :)

Post a Comment