I Don't Think You're Ready For This Jelly

So you can thank Ericka for this amazing title.  We were in the car this evening, discussing my current nails and she decided that since I'm showcasing a jelly sandwich the Destiny Child's song would be the perfect title.  Of course once the song title was said out loud, I couldn't get the song out of my head for hours.  If you would like to also get this song stuck in your head, click here.

So on to the nails.  I started with 2 coats of China Glaze Innocence.  Now I just purchased this polish this weekend after seeing it on MaD Manis blog post "Take Two: Wedding French Manis" I just thought that it was a really nice color, so I decided I had to have it.  I really liked the formula of this polish.  It is a jelly pale/nude-ish pink.  The color is beautiful.  I'm not completely sold that the color is great for my skintone but I don't really care because I like the color so much.
China Glaze Innocence - Picture taken outside in overcast Ohio weather.  Shocking :)

I just wore Innocence on its own on Tuesday, but decided to spicy it up for Wednesday.  I added 1 layer of Ulta Pinata-Yada-Yada.  To finish it all off I added another thin coat of China Glaze Innocence.  This is my first successful jelly sandwich, and I'm really loving it!
This is just the layer of Pinata-Yada-Yado without the last coat of Innocence.
With the last coat of Innocence.  Its pretty!
Bonus Picture:
So I work in downtown Cleveland and on the street right outside my office windows they have "Walnut Wednesdays".  The event is where a bunch of mobile food carts line up on the street and local bands provide entertainment.  Its really interesting to watch outside my window, but I've been scooping a cupcake stand for the last few weeks.  Luckily, today I was able to go and get a Strawberry Lemonade cupcake.  It was yummy!  I thought that we should continue our cupcake theme this week with a pic.  Sorry for the poor quality, but I was trying to take it quickly before getting back to work.

Do you love this as much as me?

~Nailed by Brittany~

Post a Comment