Pink Tips

After a relapse in nail biting a few months ago my nails have finally grown long enough to french tip again. I was in a pink mood (to be honest I'm always in a pink mood) so I went for a fuchsia pink tip. Unfortunately this bottle was part of a multi-pack of Sally Hansen HD mini polishes and it wasn't labeled, so the best description I can give is a shimmery fuchsia. I really like all of the HD polishes I've seen so this bold mani can be done with any color I'm sure.


After a base coat I used 1 coat of OPI 'In The Spot Light Pink" Its a really nice pale almost sheer pink. Whenever I french tip I like to use a light pink base just to even out the color of my natural nails. Then I put a coat of OPI 'I Juggle Men'  This is my favorite shimmer, its very subtle and beautiful in person, but sadly hard to see in these photos. I finished everything off with a coat of SV.


I liked this mani a lot, unfortunately it shrank really bad and sort of wrinkled. I don't know if I put the polish on too thick or if its because I was in a hurry to finish it but I was sad that I had to take this off after a few hours (during which I spent most of my time sleeping). Oh well I suppose I'll try again another time.
~Nailed by Jen~

1 comment

Marisa | February 8, 2012 at 2:21 PM

It looks great to me!

Post a Comment