Designer...De Better

Just a quick post today.  I wanted to show you my NOTD.  I did 2 (3 on a few fingers where I had nicked them while painting...oops!)of OPI Designer...De Better and topped it off with 2 coats of Julep Fast Dry Topcoat.  I got this topcoat approximately 2 months ago and I haven't really used it yet.  However, I definitely didn't like the smell of this topcoat and it seems really thin to me and after using SV most of the time, it just doesn't seem right to me.  Designer...De Better is amazing.  I really love this color and the extra copper particles really make this silver foil different and much warmer. 
In natural light (shade)


Sunshine in January!
I also so excited because I purchased 2 new Zoya polishes with their current promo (code:zoya2012) and 2 polishes from a-england, who is celebrating their first anniversary with 30% any order (code:anniversary).  Can't wait to receive my new polishes!

~Nailed by Brittany~

3 comments

Marisa | January 9, 2012 at 6:11 AM

This polish looks so good on you!! Very nice ;0).

iheartmakeup | January 9, 2012 at 10:29 AM

Which zoya colors did you choose? I did the same deal and I chose indigo, and adina:) its so hard to pick just 2 lol!

★nasli_ | January 10, 2012 at 1:47 AM

so great colorr''

www.nzlsyn.blogspot.com
i wish you visit my blog!

Post a Comment