Zoya Charisma

Today I wanted to show you one of my newer Zoya polishes.  I bought Zoya Charisma from Bloom.com at the end of 2011.  I didn't really remember the polish that I had chosen, so I was a little surprised when I opened the box.  I didn't remember picking such a bright, bold color.  But after putting it on, I was much more content with my choice.

Here is Zoya's website description of this color : Charisma can be best described as: Ultra bright neon fluorescent magenta/red-toned purple cream.  I would agree with that color description.  As always the formula was wonderful.  For being a matte polish, I didn't have any issues with streaks.  But I definitely love the look of shiny nails, so I added a coat of Essie Good to Go.

Taken in the sun :)  Sunshine always makes me happy.
 
I also recently participated in Zoya's promotion to get 2 free polishes by only paying shipping.  I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I will finally receive them today!

~Nailed by Brittany~

5 comments

Marisa | January 25, 2012 at 3:39 AM

This is a really pretty color!

Maggie from Private School Polished | January 25, 2012 at 3:59 PM

Pretty color! Very bright! :)

Let's Get Nailed | January 29, 2012 at 7:22 PM

Thanks! I was a little nervous about how bright it was, but I really loved it :)

Unknown | February 2, 2012 at 1:19 PM

I have this color and love it!! I added a nice silvery holo/glitter topcoat and wore it New Years Eve. It looked gorgeous!

Let's Get Nailed | February 2, 2012 at 6:00 PM

@Barb: I really like this color too. And adding the silver holo/glitter topcoat sounds super pretty....I might have to just give it a try :)

Post a Comment