Summertime Blues

With the snow storm that just hit today, I'm definitely feeling the blues for summer. I can't wait for the sunshine and sandals :) With the gray, snowy skies outside, I decided to search my photos for past mani's from the summer that were never shared. I stumbled upon one that I'm shocked I never posted about!

I started this mani with a base coat of Orly - Snowcone (what a fitting name for today!). After topping this with a coat of SV, I used the sponge from a paint brush to dab on a darker blue. Since this was such a long time ago, I honestly can't remember what blue I put on top. This was my first attempt at sponging and I was pleasantly surprised with the results. To finish it off, I stamped with Ulta - Scene Steeler. I've I said before, this is a great silver to have in your collection. Great for stamping, tape mani's, and so much more :)
Plate m73

Natural light

Look at that grass :)
Hooray for a glimpse at the sunshine to come. If you're enduring this snow like us, stay warm!

~ Nailed by Ericka ~

3 comments

fingers | January 20, 2012 at 8:47 AM

This is really great!!! I am loving the design on this!

Let's Get Nailed | January 20, 2012 at 2:05 PM

Fingers - Thanks :) After finding this in my photos,, I really can't wait to try it out again.

Marisa | January 25, 2012 at 3:45 AM

This looks great!! Love the blue you used.

Post a Comment