Crooked Crackle

I've been wanting to try a diagonal crackle mani for quite some time and finally got around to doing it this weekend. I had already been wearing Orly - Velvet Rope for a day and was too lazy to take it off, but wanted something new.

With the Velvet Rope already dry, I was able to jump right into taping. I cut strips of tape and placed them diagonally on each nail. I decided to use OPI - Silver Shatter as the diagonal crackle. I haven't used crackle in quite some time and was pleasantly surprised by how well it worked. I usually don't love the OPI shatters (I prefer the Pure Ice ones instead), but it did the job for me. After topping this with SV, I wanted a little something else so I added in a black line from a nail art brush.


P.S. Brittany and I have been swatching nail wheels like crazy the past week or two with all of our polishes. Once we finish it up, we'll share our collection with you :)

~ Nailed by Ericka ~

1 comment

Let's Get Nailed | January 25, 2012 at 8:08 PM

Thanks! I liked it too :)

Post a Comment