Fly & Save Me

So to continue with the wonderful post that Jen did about the new Nicki Minaj OPI collection, I wanted to quickly show you my mani with 2 of the polishes.

I started with 2 coats of Fly and I completely love this color.  Its a vibrant teal that is just bright enough, but not so bright that it becomes too in your face.  I will definitely be wearing this color on a fairly regular basis.  The formula was wonderful, as OPI always is.  These photos were taken after 2 days of wear.  I also added 2 coats of Save Me on my ring fingers.  This glitter is beautiful.  The bar glitters are really unique and interesting.  I loved the rainbows that the glitter made.  I topped everything off with a coat of Essie Good To Go.
Photos taken inside w/ natural light.


Showing the rainbows off :)
Overall, I'm really loving these 2 polishes.  I haven't gotten the rest of the polishes from Jen yet and I'm trying to patiently wait...but its creating a bit of a challenge.  What you think of the bar glitter?  Are you liking it?

~Nailed By Brittany~

2 comments

Marisa | January 16, 2012 at 6:39 AM

I love these two polishes. Save Me was my first bar glitter and I really liked it. It's very pretty.

The Beauty and The Business | January 16, 2012 at 11:15 AM

I like Save Me as a top coat, not on it's own. But I did find when I used it, it took a few coats of clear to make my nails smooth.

Post a Comment