Me + Blue

Last Friday, I took yet another trip to Ulta. Temptation (and honestly, clearance) led me to pick up a few more bottles to add to our collection. Sadly, I picked up a color that we already own... the troubles of having too many options. I've opted to finally print out our inventory to have with me (nerdy, I know) in order to prevent this from happening. We've decided to keep the spare for a giveaway to be held at some time in the future.

Regardless of it's state already on our shelf (and more currently, the helmer!), I had not used Nicole by OPI - Me + Blue which is part of the Justin Bieber Collection. If you need a reason to love Justin Bieber (or another reason if your like us :), this polish should help convince you. Me + Blue is a lovely blue holo with a great application. Thanks to a how-to on cleaning up your nails at Sonidlo's Nail, I was actually able to save my cuticles from destruction.

Luckily, we were able to catch some sunlight this weekend to get some photographs in.

Taken in the shade.



~ Nailed by Ericka ~

1 comment

Marisa | January 11, 2012 at 7:37 AM

Wow! This is pretty ;0)

Post a Comment