Motley

So I hope everyone is liking the new look of the blog.  I'm completely loving it :)  Thanks again Joe!

Today I wanted to share with you the new Finger Paints Special Effects Motley nail polish.  I was so excited to find this beautiful flakie polish at Sally's in Sandusky.  I was doing some late Christmas shopping with my mom last Friday and I just had to check to see if they had any in stock...and thankfully they did!  I picked up Motley and Asylum.

I wanted to show off the lovely blue/green flakies, so I started with 2 coats of CHI Late Night Dinner in SoHo.  This color alone was beautiful and I will have to wear it alone sometime.  I then did 2 coats of Motley.  I topped everything off with a coat of Essie Good To Go.


 Have you tried the Special Effects nail polishes yet?

~Nailed by Brittany~

4 comments

Marisa | January 4, 2012 at 5:38 AM

I just picked up Motley on Monday!! Can't wait to try it. This is a great combo!!

Maggie from Private School Polished | January 4, 2012 at 3:07 PM

I really like the look of it over the CHI shade!

The Beauty and The Business | January 4, 2012 at 7:58 PM

This is super lovely and I can't wait to pick up a bottle of this for myself!

Hey could you vote for me to be the next Rimmel 10. I'm Megan M.
https://www.facebook.com/RimmelLondonUS?sk=app_131953440244471 

Let's Get Nailed | January 4, 2012 at 8:43 PM

@MariJo: I can't wait to see what you pair it with :)

@Private School Polished: Thanks! Me too. It seems like it was the perfect color to bring out the colors of the flakies.

@Beauty: Go get it now! LOL.

Post a Comment