Play Date with Oreo Brownies

Over the past weekend, we had to take a trip to Wal-mart and I wanted to pick up a full size bottle of Essie Good To Go (I currently only have a mini bottle), due to the fact that I'm really like it.  Don't get me wrong, I still love Seche Vite but the Essie Good To Go smells a little better and does a really good job at drying quickly. Unfortunately, this Walmart didn't carry the top coat, but they did have Essie Play Date.  As soon as I saw this color, I knew that I needed it.  And I'm super happy with my decision.

I did 2 coats Essie Play date and topped it off with one coat of Essie Good To Go.  The formula was flawless and I love the brush.  This color was amazing.  A beautiful creme purple.  I do believe this will become one of my new favorites :)

 Bonus photo:  I made brownies with Oreos in the middle.  They are delicious!!! And look how pretty nails look with them :)

~Nailed by Brittany~

1 comment

Marisa | January 12, 2012 at 7:28 AM

Oh my gosh, this polish is gorgeous!!! I want it ASAP! And why do you tease me with the brownie Brittany? Why? Looks yummy, hope you enjoyed it ;0).

Post a Comment