Shrimply Devine Zebras

Ever since our very late "Christmas" exchange, I've been eye-ing up Brittany's new Red Angel plates. Although these plates are super sharp and have already sliced a place mat on our table, I'm still eager to test them out. I've used a few of the designs so far and have really liked the outcome.

After swatching our Sally Hansen collection this weekend, I rediscovered my love for Shrimply Devine (part of the Complete Salon Manicure line). This color is a great cream pink that is bright, but not too crazy for work. I used OPI - Skull & Glossbones to stamp with Red Angel plate 113. (Brittany just did an awesome mani using this color which I'm sure she'll be sharing with you soon!) I finished up the look with Ulta - Glitter Top Coat. I picked up this top coat on clearance over Christmas break and I absolutely love it :)


~ Nailed by Ericka ~

1 comment

Marisa | February 8, 2012 at 2:19 PM

Nice. I love how subtle the stamping is.

Post a Comment