Animal Prints

Today's post is not so much about one manicure but about the mood I've been in lately, and that is the mood for animal prints. Over the last few days I've had zebras and leopards and giraffes on my nails so for today I'm showing you one of each. Also I should disclaimer this post by saying sorry if the photos aren't great they were all taken on my phone.
The first mani is zebra print. This is done with Konad plate m57. I used 2 coats of China Glaze Pink Voltage (my favorite neon!), stamped with Finger Paints Black Expressionism and then for a bit of glitter used Sally Hansen HD LCD.


For the leopard print I used the same plate (Konad m57). I put 3 layers of Sally Hansen HD Spectrum then stamped with Essie Sexy Divide. Sexy Divide is actually a purple color but in the photos (and to a lesser degree in person) the spots look blue. It was still pretty but I wish the spots would have turned out more purple, perhaps if I hadn't used such a strong glittery base.


The final print I have is a giraffe print, I was really excited about this one because I got some new image plates for Christmas and this was on one of them. Since giraffe is a more abstract print I went for neutral colors that way it was obvious what I was going for. I used Mash plate Mash-20. I put 2 coats of OPI DS Classic as the base, I'm not a big fan of neutrals but this is a lovely gold with a holographic shimmer so its not too boring for me. Then I stamped with Sinful Colors Rich in Heart.

~Nailed by Jen~

1 comment

Marisa | February 8, 2012 at 2:16 PM

I love animal print!!! The pink is really nice.

Post a Comment