Essie Obsessed

Up until a few weeks ago I didn't own but one or two Essie polishes and I never even used those but after finding one color that I loved (Essie Sexy Divide) I have been using and buying a ton of Essie polishes, I guess you can say I'm a little obsessed now. Today's mani started out with 2 coats of Essie E-nuff is E-nuff on every finger except my ring finger. I've had this color around for a while but never really used it, it turned out to be a really pretty red with an orange/peach tint and like all of the Essie's I own it was beautiful and had great application.


For the accent finger I used to coats of OPI Alpine Snow and then stamped with the same Essie E-nuff is E-nuff. I can't remember which stamp I used, it was one of the new Mash stamps I got for Christmas, but honestly I'm too lazy to get up and see which one. I liked the circle pattern a lot though.

~Nailed by Jen~

Post a Comment