Dots Galore

So I had originally attempted to post this mani on Tuesday, but Blogger freaked out or something and deleted all the content in my post.  Since that happened, I am going to show you 2 of my recent manis.  As of you have seen, I have been on a dotting tool kick lately.  And these mani are perfect examples of why I love it so much.

For the 1st one I started with 2 coats of Savvy French Cafe.  I love the look of this nude, but I always question if its the best nude for me.  Anyways, next I added two rows of dots to my ring fingers and thumbs.  I used Ultra Mint Condition and China Glaze First Mate.  I truly loved the color combination and the overall look. 

Next, I did another mani inspired by Instagram.  The original was posted by @beejustice and I believe that it was inspired by a necklace that she owns.
Here is a screencap.  I'm not sure how to tag her on this. Sorry!
She used gold and a mint green, but I just recently picked up OPI Skull & Glossbones and I really wanted to test it out.  So I started with 2 coats of it, and I'm really loving the color.  Its a great neutral.  Next, I added dots on all of my fingers except for the ring fingers, on which I used my new Red Angel stamping plate.  I chose to use Ulta Chic Peek.  I also really loved the way that this turned out.  The only issue that I had was that the stamped image is significantly lighter than the dots.

So what do you think?  Do you love the dots as much as me?


~Nailed by Brittany~

3 comments

A Polish Addict | February 5, 2012 at 8:37 AM

Such a lovely mani!! I should try it out sometime ^^

Marisa | February 8, 2012 at 2:18 PM

So cute!! Love them.

Let's Get Nailed | February 8, 2012 at 6:53 PM

Thank you! I really loved both of these designs :)

Post a Comment