Angora Cardi

This past weekend, Jen, Brittany, and I found an awesome deal on Essie polishes at the local Walmart. We were able to pick up polishes for $4 and topcoat for $5. It was such a great deal that we couldn't pass it up. We each came away with some new colors and were super excited.

The first new polish from my collection that I'm going to share with you is Essie - Angora Cardi. This polish is a creamy, deep dusty rose color. I think with my skin tone the polish definitely gave off more of brown tone in certain light. I liked the color overall, but definitely don't think that it will be one of my go-to colors. As usual for Essie, the application was great and the removal was even easier.



I can't wait to show you the other polishes we picked up (I'm wearing Dive Bar now, which is BEAUTIFUL!!!)

~ Nailed by Ericka ~

Post a Comment