Happy Halloween!

Hope everyone enjoyed their Halloween.  Ericka and I weren't able to pass out candy because we live in a closed apartment building, but that's ok.  Just wanted to quickly show off our Halloween manis.  We both did 2 coats of Revlon Tangerine.  I added a spider to my ring finger for a little more spookiness :)

And since we were both wearing the same color, I had the brilliant idea that we could take pictures together.  So here is your official warning...these may be the weirdest photos that you have ever seen.  So either enjoy....or leave now.
All the pictures were taken outside with a flash.  It gets dark early now.  Boo!


We are pretty boring, but this orange is very pretty.  I'm not a huge fan of orange polish and I think this looked a little weird with my skintone, but I still really liked it.

Do you have any favorite orange polishes?  Let us know!


~Nailed by Brittany (& Ericka's nails)~

Post a Comment