Dreamy Pink Glitter

Today, I'm going to share with you a Pure Ice polish.  I never really had that many Pure Ice polishes, but Ericka had quite a few.  I also just saw Pure Ice Superstar on a blog (I can't remember which one now) and I really wanted it.  Ericka and I searched the local Walmart but sadly no luck.  However, I did find Dreamy, which reminded me of Superstar just with a pink color and different type of glitter.  Well with that description makes it sound like they are nothing alike.  And I'm sure they aren't the same really, but they are both pretty.

I ended up doing 2 coats for this mani.  The polish is a coral pink color with a jelly finish.  The glitter was small iridescent glitter.  I loved the squishy-ness of this polish and the glitter was pretty to look at. Overall, I was both really happy with the application and the look of this polish.  For $2 its a win for me :)
Sunny!  This week is turning out to be beautiful :)

The glitter is so pretty!
I'm really loving jelly polishes lately.  What are some of your favorites?

~Nailed by Brittany~

P.S. We promise that we will have the giveaway up by this weekend :)

2 comments

The Beauty and The Business | October 11, 2011 at 3:23 PM

I love this polish, I must find it somewhere so I can pick it up. Like I said in another comment I'm with you guys on doing pink october. I have to since I can't do red october anymore since my beloved phillies lost :((

Let's Get Nailed | October 12, 2011 at 4:11 AM

Thanks! I got the polish at Walmart. I'm not sure if Pure Ice is sold anywhere else,but I was definitely glad I picked it up. That's awesome you are also doing pink on your blog :) sorry about the Phillies.

Post a Comment