Its Go Go Pink

To continue in our quest of honoring Breast Cancer Awareness Month, I have 2 more pink polishes to show you.  This past weekend was the wedding of a close friend and Ericka and I went back to my hometown to celebrate.  On the way there, I needed to return a dress that I had purchased and later decided to not wear.  Well it just so happens that there was a Sally's 2 doors down, and we just had to stop. I, thankfully, picked up 4 new polishes (3 of which were pink :)

Sally's is currently offering all kinds of polishes that contribute to the Susan G. Komen Foundation.  I picked up a double pack of Seche Vite Top Coat and China Glaze Go Go Pink.  I decided to use the Go Go Pink.  I did 3 coats and then added Finger Paints Pink Imagination to my ring fingers.  Go Go Pink is a lovely candy pale pink.  I had a little trouble with the application.  I had some bald spots, but after the second coat I probably would have been fine with 2 coats, but I did 3 for good measure. 
Taken outside with my body as the shade.

Taken in the sun.  Yay we had sun today!
I really love both of these colors and I think they worked pretty nicely together too!  I also wanted to mention that I'm so excited because Jen and I have been lucky enough to get some of the new polishes from the OPI Muppets Collection.  So we will be sharing those goodies later...yay!!

~Nailed by Brittany~

Post a Comment