Pink Cheetah

I decided to finally get around to using the cheetah print stamp. Brittany and Jen both have showed you this stamp before, but it's my first time using it. I usually gravitate toward the swirls or patterns, so an animal print was a bit of a change.

I started this mani with 2 coats of China Glaze - Strawberry Fields. This color has a lovely gold shimmer in it. The application was amazing and the finished look was beautiful. To spice it up, I used Orly - Liquid Vinyl to stamp the cheetah print. I know Liquid Vinyl also comes up quite a bit on this blog, but it is honestly the best black I've found to stamp with.

I'm going to apologize in advance for the poor photo quality. I've been getting home from work late and the weather outside has also been rainy, so indoor photos will have to do.




P.S. Keep entering the giveaway!

~ Nailed by Ericka~

1 comment

fingers | October 20, 2011 at 6:16 AM

Your first time stamping cam out really good! Nice job!

Post a Comment