Pretty Sparkly Pink

Today I was lucky enough to get my hands on the Reds and Neutrals portion of OPI's Muppets (Holiday 2011) Collection (YAY), so I've spent the last 3-4 hours swatching, photographing and emailing these polishes, which means I'm gonna keep this post short! Before I start though let me just say I absolutely love the Muppets Collection already and I only own half!
Today's pink polish is Sally Hansen HD 'Byte'. I don't have a ton of drugstore polish but this one was so shiny and pink I had to get it. Its a fuchsia base with pink and blue glitters that looks beautiful in any light at any angle.

3 coats of Byte with 1 coat SV
This polish is super dynamic. In outdoor light the pink color gives off and iridescent purple/blue shimmer indoors its pure bright pink. The formula is pretty sheer so it took 3 coats, but the polish is fairly thin so it wasn't clumpy or thick on the nails.

Outside on a cloudy evening.
I rarely repeat polishes close together but I actually wore this one twice in the last 2 weeks. I just loved the way it looked, I couldn't stop staring when I had it on. I even did my toenails with it last night!

Inside under artificial light.
As you can see by the photos it really does alternate from a fuchsia to a dark pink depending on the lighting. Plus this polish passed my most important test, it held up through two 12 hour shifts at work with very minimal chipping!
~Nailed by Jen~
*Don't forget to enter our  giveaway!

1 comment

Sandra | October 12, 2011 at 5:58 AM

Really nice shade. :)

Post a Comment