Way Out Fuscia

So last week I picked up a new nail polish that I had never heard of at our local Rite Aid.  I thought they were having a sale on nail polishes, but of course I was wrong and the sale was the week prior.  But that didn't stop me from picking a few goodies :)  To continue with the Breast Cancer Awareness, I wanted to get a new and exciting pink.  I saw this polish and I knew that I had a winner.

The polish is called Hedy's ma.nish.ma holographic nail color.  It bit of a mouthful.  The color is called Way Out Fuscia.  Now don't get to excited because this polish isn't really holographic but its more of a duochrome.  Either way, its very pretty.  The polish itself is extremely sheer so instead of doing millions of layers I decided that I would just do 2 coats over Petites Pink Aura.  Sadly, I didn't get any pictures of the base color alone, but its a very pretty coral-ish pink color. 

Unfortunately, the weather last week was awful and I was forced to take pictures inside, and lets just say that the lighting in our apartment leaves something to be desired.  So I ended up taking close to 20 photos and none of them are amazing, but they are what I have and I do want to share it with you.
These were taken in our bathroom.  Its about the best place for light in the apartment.  This was with the flash.

This color is very pretty and I actually liked it better not in direct light.

Trying to show you that there is some orange and purple in there :)

This one shows the purple color the best.  Sorry its blurry.
Has anyone ever heard of this nail polish?  There were a few other colors at the store, purple, silver, and either green or blue (I can't remember right now.)  Also, sorry for being MIA for the past couple of days.  It seems like all weekends are crazy busy anymore.

Also, don't forget to enter our 25 Followers Giveaway!  It ends this Friday :)

~Nailed by Brittany~

Post a Comment