Fall Foliage

Welcome to November! Here in Ohio, that is a welcome to the blistery winds, frigid temperatures, and mountains of snow to come... thank goodness for snow days :)

After finishing off a pink-filled October, it is finally time to share some different colors. Yesterday, Brittany showed you Revlon - Tangerine... an awesome orange that we both wore to celebrate Halloween. Being slightly lazy, I decided to just stamp on top of this color. I gathered up colors that reminded me of fall and leaves on the ground and started stamping with one of our plates with a leaf stencil. I stamped with China Glaze - Vertical Rush and Emerald Fitzgerald, Revlon - Hot for Chocolate, Ulta - High Roller, and Finger Paints - Vintage Velvet.

I tried to make it look like the leaves were blowing across my nails, so I scattered them among my fingers, while layering them on my thumbs. Overall, I really like this mani. It was something I had been thinking of and couldn't wait to try out.






One of the gnomes from the Gnome and Garden Show at Holden Arboretum... my nails reminded me of him!
Do you have a fall mani you are waiting to try out?

~ Nailed by Ericka ~

2 comments

fingers | November 1, 2011 at 8:50 AM

UM I think those are pot leaves!!!

Gman | November 4, 2011 at 7:25 AM

I like the leaves.

Post a Comment