Nailed It

I spent this weekend wearing my favorite costume and dancing it out while visiting Brittany and Ericka, the day after the Halloween festivities we took a trip to Ulta. I got some nice polishes (and some super pricey makeup!). One of the beauties I picked up was OPI's Swimsuit... Nailed It. Which is part of their Miss Universe collection. Honestly I haven't really seen these polishes anywhere and I was immediately taken with Swimsuit... Nailed It. Its a vibrant blue with a nice shimmer. Obviously I'm a sucker for anything glittery or shimmery :)

2 Coats Swimsuit... Nailed It in very poor lighting.
This polish went on beautifully and was so bright and pretty once I had it on it was completely distracting. Its definitely not a fall color but I don't really care about that as long as I like it.I felt like this polish was perfect to brighten up a dreary fall day.

This picture captures the actual color of the polish a lot better.
~Nailed by Jen~

Post a Comment