Rainbow Connection

Hello everyone! Sorry for being MIA for a few days, but Jen and Brittany are on vacation and I'm left to entertain you :) I've been failing my duties since it was mid-quarter at school and I was swamped with papers to grade and enter online. 
The other day at school, it was like a monsoon outside of my classroom window, yet the sun was shining. My students (eager for a distraction) were searching for a rainbow. Unfortunately, we couldn't find one. I decided to bring a little color into my life by trying out OPI - Rainbow Connection. Brittany picked up this glitter a few weeks ago and I've been dying to test it out. I opted to layer it over Orly - Liquid Vinyl to help it pop!
I really loved the way the glitter looked. I got so many compliments on it at school. The hexagonal glitters really reflected the light. And as a bonus, it matched perfectly with both outfits yesterday and today :)




Also, the weather here has been rather dreary (lots of rain, tornado watches) and we've even seen snow. The conditions for photo-taking (and day-light hours) are quickly dwindling. I've tested out every light I can find in the apartment, and the best I've found so far is the light above the stove. Hopefully these are okay!

~ Nailed by Ericka ~

1 comment

NailsLikeLace | December 5, 2011 at 5:37 PM

Rainbow glitters are always really pretty!

Post a Comment