Electric Star

I've decided to show you one of my favorite go-to mani's. When I'm looking for something to add a little something extra to my nails, but I don't have a lot of time, I resort to tape mani's. The easiest and quickest mani I've tried with tape is diagonals. The tape is quick to cut and I love the result.

I started with two coats of OPI - I Want to be A-lone Star. This polish is from the OPI Texas Collection. It is a grayish-blue with a hint of shimmer. It was opaque in one coat, but I usually always add another for good measure :) I added SV Top Coat for a quick dry (still on the hunt for that 3-free quick dry).

With the tape, I added diagonals with Nails Inc. - Electric Lane Holographic Glitter Top Coat. I picked up this top coat at Sephora a few months ago and love the way it can change the look of polishes! I added another coat of SV to seal in the holographic glitter and give the mani a smooth finish.




What your go-to when you're short on time?

~ Nailed by Ericka ~

1 comment

NailsLikeLace | December 5, 2011 at 5:38 PM

This is really pretty! That is an awesome glitter!

Post a Comment