TuTu Cute Jelly Sandwich

The weather is not making me happy.  I really wanted to show you pictures of my nails from a few different days, but there just isn't any sun in Ohio.  So unfortunately the mani that I'm going to show you was only photographed inside.  So please don't judge the photos too harshly, I know that they aren't the best.

So I started with 2 coats of Ulta TuTu Cute.  This color alone is a lovely creme lavender color.  The formula was nice and the application was a breeze.  I wanted to spicy it up a little, so I added 2 layers of Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Set the Stage.  I truly love this gold glitter.  The mixture of small glitter and the larger hexagon glitter is just perfect for a jelly sandwich.  Next I added on 1 coat of China Glaze Innocence.  Overall, I was pretty happy with the way that this turned out. I felt like it was a really nice color combination, and that the colors were work appropriate.  But not too boring :)
Even though these picture were taken inside, they are pretty color accurate.

What are your favorite colors to wear to work?

~Nailed by Brittany~

Post a Comment