Polka Dots!

First let me start by saying Happy First Day of Fall! The weather here in Ohio is raining and chilly, which most people don't enjoy but I am very pleased about, perfect for sweaters and boots. I'm sure by February I'll be sick of the cold but for now its nice, I love when the seasons change. 
The manicure I have today isn't particularly Fall themed but I got a dotting tool yesterday and i couldn't wait to use it.
 Initially when I started painting I was planning to do a rainbow of dots on a white background, but then I saw the black, red and silver sitting together and I decided to go with that instead. I was very happy with the results. 
I started with 2 coat China Glaze 'White on White' and then put a layer of SV on top. I find that when I'm trying to do any nail art its best to put a top coat between the base and the other stuff that way if I mess up I can remove the nail art without taking off the base color. Its saves a lot of time because I tend to mess up a lot. The dots are China Glaze 'Ruby Pumps', Finger Paints 'Easel Come, Easel Go', and ORLY 'Liquid Vinyl'.
Well that's all for me for today. I'm off to have a romantic date night with Brittany. Hope everyone enjoys the change of season this weekend, I unfortunately will be working.
~Nailed by Jen~






1 comment

fingers | September 25, 2011 at 6:57 AM

I love cold rainy days, snow, thunderstorms! Love the colors you picked for this! So great!

Post a Comment