Heartbreaker...You Got the Best of Me

Although I love painting my nails, it usually takes a super long time. I'm really indecisive or get great ideas in my head that do not translate well into real life. I also struggle coming up with titles for my posts. Some days, I spend more time naming it than I do typing the words! (this is sad, I know). However, today, thanks to Mariah Carey and her catchy 1999 hit "Heartbreaker", I had a little help naming this one :)

For my weekend mani, I decided to use one of the lovely colors from the Color Club Poptastic collection. I layered on 2 coats of Twiggie. (I used Twiggie before in my Green with Envy post.) I wanted to add something else to this so I put a layer of Hard Candy - Break Up. The end result was a bit too flashy for me so I finished off the mani with a matte top coat (also from Hard Candy).
Outside in the shade

Sunlight

Sunlight

I hope you enjoyed the link to Mariah's music video. I only hope it gets stuck in your head as well today so I'm not the only one out there singing out a hit from 1999 :)

Have a great weekend!
~ Nailed by Ericka ~

2 comments

iheartmakeup | September 17, 2011 at 5:19 PM

I love that green. Its pretty fantastic. Also random comment, five belows 'fresh paint' nail polishes are pretty high quality. I just bought one called 'witchcraft' (an extremely dark burgundy, so dark, it almost looks black!) And I was suprised by how good the polish was!

Let's Get Nailed | September 17, 2011 at 7:32 PM

@iheartmakeup: I'll have to check that brand out. Thanks for the heads up.

Post a Comment