Heading Out of Town

So for this Labor Day weekend Ericka, Jen, and I are all heading to the remote hills of West Virginia to camp with Jen's family.  This means that we unfortunately will be without internet connection and since we have all been crazy busy this week, we were unable to setup posts for the weekend.  So please don't think that we have left you....I promise we will be back :)

The nails that I'm showing you today are from this past weekend.  I felt like I wanted to be crazy and wear really bright colors, because I feel like its not really acceptable at work.  So I did just that.  I used Ericka's new set of Poptastic Color Club polishes.  I'm being lazy and still have lots to do to get ready for our trip, so I'm not going to list the colors.  If you would like to know the names just leave a comment :)  I did 2 coats of each color, and then added Hard Candy's Matte-ly In Love.  To add an extra pop I made a dot flower with China Glaze Seduce Me and Petites Black Diamond.  Unfortunately, the matte top coat smeared the flower :(  I decided to photograph these nails with the lemon again, because my dad said that he liked it and I didn't know which bottle to pick. 
I used blue, green, yellow, pink, and purple.

Also, I'm sorry that I haven't been adding pictures from the set of the Avengers.  At the beginning of this week they were filming on the street right beside me.  I was lucky enough to see a few shoots get filmed, but sadly I was not quick enough to get video.  I promise that I will add the few pictures that I was able to take from my office next week.  Work has gotten crazy due to the extended tax deadline....yuck!  Anyways,  we all hope that everyone enjoys this holiday weekend!

~Nailed by Brittany~

2 comments

fingers | September 2, 2011 at 8:11 AM

This is a really cool skittles look! Very nice!

Let's Get Nailed | September 7, 2011 at 7:15 PM

@Fingers: Thanks. I really liked all of these colors together too :)

Post a Comment