'Abduction' of My Heart

So today I'm super excited to show you one of my favorite memories.  Last August, Ericka, Jen, myself, and Patty (another friend) decided to do a little stalking because Taylor Lautner was filming 'Abduction' in PA.  I must confess that I'm a big fan of Twilight, so therefore I have an affection for Taylor. He is just so cute, in a little boy way. But for as much as I find Taylor to be adorable, I'm definitely Team Edward.

The adventure started on a beautiful friday afternoon.  Our intentions were to just drive by the filming location to just see if we would be able to even see anything.  Little did we know that we would be given the chance to meet Taylor and get his autograph.  Lets just say that we stood, laid, etc. on the side of a little road in Sutersville, PA from 9:30 PM to 5:30 AM before we finally met Taylor.
:)


So how does this relate to nail polish?  Well it doesn't really, but since the movie premiered this weekend I thought that this would be good time to share (brag) about having gotten the chance to meet Taylor.  On that day, I was wearing a beautiful dark purple nail polish.  I think it was Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Pronto Purple.  Since we decided to go see the movie on Friday, I figured I would wear the same color nail polish to just bring the whole experience full circle.  However, this was a fail on many levels.  1) I don't own this polish, I had borrowed it from Jen and unfortunately I don't live with her any more and I couldn't just borrow it again. And 2) we didn't even get to see the movie.  The original plan was to have all 4 of us go to see it, but Patty and Ericka had prior commitments.  Jen and I decided to just go see it anyways (we probably like Taylor the most out of the bunch :) but we got so distracted by the amazing selection of nail polish at Mejier (will post about that later) that we arrived at the theater 5 minutes after they locked the doors.  Trust me, it was extremely disappointing!

So here are what my nails looked like on Friday, the day that I didn't get to see Taylor's new movie.  I did two coats for Sally Hansen Thinking of Blue and on my ring fingers I did one coat of Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Deep Blue Sea.  I really love the Thinking of Blue polish. The Complete Salon Manicure polishes have a wonderful formula.  I didn't need to do 2 coats, but I just like 2 coats.  I also feel like I ruined the mani by adding the accent nail, but I guess it was just a foreshadowing of how the future was going to go.
Taken outside in the shade.

This one was taken in the sun.
Well I hope that you enjoyed my crazy long post. If you didn't read it all, I do hope you enjoyed the photos of Taylor :)  Did anyone see the movie this weekend?

~Nailed by Brittany~

Post a Comment