Grape Swirl Lollipop

Today, I wanted to share with you my most recent attempt to water marble.  Water marbling was actually want got me so interested in nail blogs.  I had found a photo of it and was so intrigued that I had to find more.  And  that's what lead me to all of your lovely blogs.  My first attempt was probably my most successful attempt.  But since then the weather (aka lack of air conditioning in my apartment) has not been feeling the watermarbling vibe, I haven't been able to attempt it again.  But since the cooler weather has dropped on us, I thought I would give it another go.

I probably spent the longest amount of time that I have ever on this manicure.  I started out thinking that I would use greens, but in the end I settled on purples.  I chose OPI Grape...Set...Match, Sally Hansen Lavender Cloud, and Orly Lollipop.  I believe I did 3 or 4 drops of each color.  Overall, I was pretty happy with the look.  The glitter in the OPI polish would sometimes break and spread all over, but it was still pretty :)
Left hand

Right hand

I really like the thumb :) I like the big swirls for some reason.
Well yesterday was the extended business taxes due date, so this past week has been stressful to say the least, but I plan on relaxing this weekend :)  Hope you all enjoy your weekend too!

~Nailed by Brittany~

Post a Comment