One Last Christmas Mani

Let me start by saying Merry Christmas I hope everyone who celebrates had an amazing day filled with happiness and family and of course lots of good gifts. I unfortunately am at work, the joys of nursing :) I did have an amazing Christmas eve and Christmas morning though and one of the benefits of my job is brightening the day of sick people who didn't get to spend the day with their families. I am blessed all around.
Today I'm sharing with you the Mani I had on yesterday and today. I finally found a festive look that I liked. I went for basic red on 4 of my fingers, I tried others but in the end I went with OPI's Woka Woka, this is part of the Muppet collection and one of my faves. It's a gorgeous red that is so shiny especially with a coat of SV on top. For the accent nail I went with Sally Hansen extreme wear Emerald City. I also tested a few greens (I don't own many) and I found that this color is a very festive green not too bright or too dark. I don't know if I would wear it outside of Christmas but for this it worked perfect. I stamped with the Konad Christmas stamp, I don't know the number sorry! I used OPI DS Radiance for the silver on the stamp. I was very pleased (finally!) with this holiday look!
Once again Merry Christmas and thanks so much for reading! Also please excuse any errors or inconsistencies in this post I typed it on my iPhone :)
~Nailed by Jen~

1 comment

Marisa | December 26, 2011 at 5:13 AM

Very simple, but festive. I love it!! Merry Christmas ;0)

Post a Comment