Essie Mochacino

So it seems like everyone is ready for a little break from all the color and nail art that the holidays require.  And I'm no exception :)  I actually wore this mani on Christmas day, because I wasn't able to bring a ton of polishes with me, and I wanted something that would just be quick and simple.  I decided that my new Essie Mochacino would fit the bill perfectly. 

I did two quick coats and topped it off with a coat of SV.  I have just recently started purchasing Essie and so far I really like them.  The application has been great with all of them so far, and the bottle and brushes are great.  This polish is a nice nude/beige/tan color with silverish shimmer.  I really liked the color and after all the reds that I had been wearing it was definitely refreshing.  Unfortunately, I did have a little staining from Wocka Wocka! which I wore the day before, but I say that's just because I didn't have all my supplies with me.

Here is a picture of the sharks teeth that I found on the beach on Monday.  Finding shark teeth at the beach is one of my favorite parts of visiting my Grandparents.  We go there at least one a year and we always find time to hunt for sharks teeth. 
I love the little one.  So cute!!!
Are you all ready for some nude/plain colors?

~Nailed by Brittany~

1 comment

Marisa | December 28, 2011 at 6:13 AM

I love this color on you!!

Post a Comment