Fowl Play on Plum Noir

Sorry to be posting again, but Ericka is visiting family and Jen is working like crazy....therefore, you are stuck with me.  After getting back from Florida I wanted to try some of my new polishes.  I picked up these 2 Orly polishes sometime in this month (I can't remember...oops!)  So on Tuesday I wore Orly Plum Noir.  I did 2 coats with a top coat of SV.  I really liked this polish.  It was a beautiful creme plum and the application was great.

So last I decided that I wasn't in the mood to take out my nail polish so I just decided to paint over it :)  So I thought Orly Fowl Play was the perfect polish to use on top of Plum Noir.  And I was crazy happy with the results.  I'm sure you have better photos of this polish, but I had to share because it really is stunning.  I did two coats of Fowl Play and topped it with Essie's Go to Go (trying something new). 

Is it bad to recycle my manis?  I hope not.


~Nailed by Brittany~

1 comment

Marisa | December 29, 2011 at 5:36 AM

Great combo!!

Post a Comment